The review: Breaking Through, Being Healthy In Mind, A two hundred and fifty Pound Weight Loss Tale

I recently finished two of this author's eBooks: Breaking Bad, Overstanding Conduct from an Abusive Dad, Breaking Point 1, and Understanding Manifestation, Create a Vision and Hold on Tight, Overstanding Book 1. The author, Jason Criddle, is a product of mixed race and damaged home. His father, a black man, severely beat him when he was young, so when Jason was nine-years-of-age his father still left him and his white mom to their own devices.

I was impressed with this author's writing style as well as his forthright openness about his childhood and the insights into his eventual success. Consequently, I just experienced to check out this book too. But the primary reason I looked with this weight loss reading particularly is the personal journey that I've experienced with obesity.

I was a slender junior, an energetic athlete in high school, and well-muscled - "lean and mean" while in the Marine Corps. However, about fifteen in years past I came to the realization that I'd gained from 3 to 5 lbs. annually for the past twenty-five years. Once i was in the Corps I weighed 185 lbs. Ever since then, the high-water tag for me was 308 lbs. I felt terrible, it hurt to sit with that large belly in the way, and each of my joints ached when I Mama June Weigh walked. So, I have been searching for diets to bring me again to my optimum weight.
Image result for Mama June Weight
Slim Fast and other supplements didn't help. Atkins diet, liquid, and numerous diets didn't help. I've read a few books which have helped to some diploma... books about quinoa, healthy slushies, juicing, paleo-diet, even hypnosis, and self-affirmations, all have helped. But We needed to find something that was all-encompassing, something that would touch all aspects of life. I found it in Breaking Through. Our author has presented us with a change in living, a change in life, and a brand new method of thinking. It's not merely diet and, in fact, this is not a diet book. It can about keeping active, eating smart at correct intervals, and thinking positively.

I am proud to say that We have lost 21 pounds, down to 287, with regards to a pound or two over each one of the past three months. That is in fact the best way to lose weight - slowly, but consistently. If you tend to gain weight within the holidays and need to get started on a healthier lifestyle this, naturally , isn't the answer to everything, but it's certainly a start and it's an inspiring read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEWLETT PACKARD Pavilion DV9830US 17" Laptop Review

The Weight Loss Transformation Mindset